We found out this morning that we're having a baby!!!
**Note to women of child-bearing age....if you buy a pregnancy test, make sure that the box is NOT EXPIRED!! The first home-pregnancy test I used was apparently expired, but I didn't know it until I had used the test, waited 3 minutes for the result, and NOTHING happened. There wasn't a positive sign, a negative sign, or anything! After reading the box to make sure I didn't miss anything, I found the expiration date on the recently-purchased test -- it said June 2009. SO...back to the store I went with the receipt and the EMPTY box (I did throw away the used stick), and I exchanged it for a non-expired test.
Of course, one test is never enough, so we had to verify with two non-expired tests from two different brands.
**Note to women of child-bearing age....if you buy a pregnancy test, make sure that the box is NOT EXPIRED!! The first home-pregnancy test I used was apparently expired, but I didn't know it until I had used the test, waited 3 minutes for the result, and NOTHING happened. There wasn't a positive sign, a negative sign, or anything! After reading the box to make sure I didn't miss anything, I found the expiration date on the recently-purchased test -- it said June 2009. SO...back to the store I went with the receipt and the EMPTY box (I did throw away the used stick), and I exchanged it for a non-expired test.
Of course, one test is never enough, so we had to verify with two non-expired tests from two different brands.
No comments:
Post a Comment