.

.

July 2, 2010

The Nursery: A Work in Progress

The nursery is currently a work in progress! We still need to clean out the room that will be the nursery, as right now it's an all-purpose room filled with all kinds of random things! We've decided our color scheme is going to be light lavender with dark lavender and light pink accents. We may attempt an argyle print on one of the walls or a more simple dot design. Here are a couple (very simple!) prototypes I made using the Paint program on the computer...(don't laugh at the quality of my work!)





We've picked out the crib and also took a trip to the Ikea in Cincinnati to buy some bookshelves:





Now...we just need to get to work!

1 comment:

  1. Well, first of all, as someone who uses PhotoShop, I must say that these images are GREAT! Girlfriend- you're a pro!! The nursery is going to look AMAZING! I know it :)

    ReplyDelete