.

.

August 28, 2010

Belly Shot: Week 32

Well...I haven't posted to the blog in awhile, but we've been pretty busy, I promise! Chuck is in the middle of his busy season at work right now and is literally working seven, yes seven days a week. Similar to an accountant's busy season ending on Tax Day (April 15), his busy season is supposed to end around October 15. My due date is October 16. SO...I'm trying to keep this baby in as long as possible!! It remains to be seen whether or not she wants to stay in that long! :)

I actually forgot to take an official 32-week belly shot, too. However, the night that we put the crib together, it was close to week 32, and I just happened to be wearing the same outfit as in many of the previous belly shot photos...so we'll call this the "official" 32-week shot (sans makeup, glasses on, and hair in a ponytail).

No comments:

Post a Comment