.

.

September 20, 2010

Work Baby Shower

On Monday night, my work buddies at PMCH threw a baby shower for me! My co-workers are a pretty amazing group of people, and it was fun to be able to take a few minutes to hang out and enjoy a great pitch-in with everyone! I work with a LOT of mommies- experienced, new, and mommies-to-be- and it's so nice and helpful (and often entertaining) to always have someone who is more than willing to offer advice on just about ANY topic I have a question about!

Since we work nights, we started the party at approximately 1am...totally normal, right?! It was a soup, salad, and breadstick pitch-in...a favorite in our group and oh, so delicious!! Thanks to everyone for taking the time to help plan and bring food and for the generous gifts! Baby Kap is one lucky lady! :) Our unit was pretty full with kiddos that night, so we weren't able to get a good group shot...but here are a couple photos from the party!


Colleen's "Baby balloon"...a transformed Get Well Soon balloon.

P.S. A big Thank You to Jess for sharing her maternity clothes with me! This scrub top is one of the 3 work shirts I have that still fits, so my co-workers don't see a lot of variety in my wardrobe these days!


Clint!


When I walked in, they were playing Rockabye Baby Lullabies!


Jess!


No comments:

Post a Comment