.

.

January 8, 2011

Wall Letters

We wanted to get letters to hang above Hadley's crib and found that there are tons of different websites that offer painted letters (Etsy and Ebay have a lot of great options!). There is quite the range in prices, too, with some painted letters costing around $15 per letter. We found one website where you can choose your own font and they'll send you unfinished wooden letters for $2/letter. Since I enjoy painting and crafts, we decided to order the unfinished letters. The hardest part was finding time with a newborn to actually paint them! :) (*I couldn't paint them before she was born since we hadn't decided on her name yet!) I painted the edges lavender and the top of each letter white. I had planned on being creative and painting a design on each letter but decided it would look too busy once in her room. So, I kept it simple and skipped the design! Here are a couple before-and-after shots of the letters!



No comments:

Post a Comment