Sleeping so comfortably in the carseat.
First "real" bath in the bathtub...
He was a little more content than he was during the sponge bath!
...so content that he fell asleep!
Mimi and Joy flew up from Texas for a long weekend to meet Collin and visit Miss Hadley! We had a great weekend together, despite Hadley being sick for a couple days and not acting like herself at all. Luckily, by Saturday our sweet, spunky little girl was feeling much better. I think Hadley definitely remembers them each visit, even though they live in Texas. She starting calling Joy "Jee" this visit- we'll see, but I think that name may stick! :) It was a big weekend as they not only met Collin, but Mimi also bought a condo!
Mimi with her grandkids...
I don't think she likes them very much ;)
I don't think she likes them very much ;)
Joy and Mimi
Relaxing on the porch...a proud Auntie!
The same weekend that Mimi and Joy were visiting, my parents hosted an Open House/Going Away party for my brother Brian. He graduated from Purdue in May (Boiler Up!) and will be moving to Austin, TX in early July to start a job with IBM. I can't believe my baby brother has graduated from college, but I'm so proud of him! Several friends and family members were there to celebrate and were also able to meet Collin for the first time.
My Grandma - Collin's Great Grandma!
So cute! Uncle Scott and Aunt Joy with the kiddos!
Hadley and her cousin Emily giving each other a kiss.
Attempting to get a photo of Hadley and Emily hugging...
Group hug! Emily, Hadley, and Abby
She LOVES wagon rides,
or "Weo, weo" rides as she calls them...
or "Weo, weo" rides as she calls them...
Oh you are correct madame - "Jee" is DEFINITELY going to stick :)
ReplyDelete