This was also a big month for Collin because he started going to daycare when I went back to work. He's still nursing but takes bottles at daycare each day and seems to have adjusted well...which means Mommy has adjusted to him being in daycare pretty well, too! He and Hadley go to the same place, so I knew the infant room teachers from when Hadley was in the infant room about a year ago. Dropping him off the first day was extremely tough though; I started crying as I carried him into his room and basically cried all the way to work. However, once I got to work, my awesome coworkers surprised me with a Welcome Back Breakfast, so it made the day a little easier.
Until recently, I didn't think he looked anything like Hadley, but I'm starting to see more of a resemblance now! I think what reminds me the most of Hadley are his big eyes and sweet little cheeks that seem to be getting more round each day!
He didn't have a doctor's appointment this month, but according to our home scale he now weighs 13lb 4oz!
It was a difficult photo shoot this month- he wasn't very generous with his smiles!
I love this :)
Go Colts!
No comments:
Post a Comment