At ten months, Collin is a happy little dude (99% of the time). He rarely gets upset, but one of the few things that makes him mad is when Hadley takes toys away from him...he has started screaming out in complete frustration! (Oh Sweet Girl...just wait until he's really mobile in the next few months!!) He still has 8 teeth with no signs of more popping through for now. This week, he's decided he doesn't like baby food anymore and is eating all table food. He'll eat almost anything...fruits, veggies, meats, cheese, breads...it's nice that he's in a stage where he's not picky! He's also still nursing whenever I'm home (mornings, evenings, and weekends) and drinks bottles with breast milk when I'm at work. In the next month or so, we'll probably start transitioning to milk! He isn't crawling quite yet but definitely rolls with a purpose all over the place! He has started waving bye really well and says "Dah!" when he waves goodbye. I guess this means "Bye" in Collin-speak?!
"Cheese!"
"Cheese" again!
LOVE
He's got the "Cheese"-face down!
I love this face!
Hadley likes to have "Tea Pawties" with Collin.
"Bye, Mom!"












No comments:
Post a Comment