Hadley had her one-month appointment at the doctor's office today! She's right on track with everything and received an A+! Since her last doctor's appointment about a week after she was born, she has gained almost 2 pounds and has grown 2 inches! They were especially impressed with her head control! Well...when you have a baby that really doesn't enjoy being on her BACK and gets PLENTY of Tummy Time, the head control improves pretty quickly!! She had to get one shot (Hep B) but was a real trooper! Here are her stats for the day:
One Month:
Weight:8lb 12oz
Length: 21in
Head Circumfrence: 14.75in
Review of her birth stats:
Weight: 7lb (she was 6lb 13oz at her 1-week appointment)
Length: 20 3/4in* (she was 19in at her 1-week appointment)
**I think her length at birth was a little generous...she was apparently 20 3/4 inches in the hospital but only 19 inches at her first doctor's appointment?!?! At the doctor's office, I asked them to measure twice to make sure she was only 19 inches!! Then, I measured again with the tape measure once we went home- I know, I'm psycho! She was definitely 19 inches!! :)
She also started sitting in her Bumbo seat this week for short amounts of time. She's doing pretty well with her head control, but still leans a little bit from one side to the other! **Her Bumbo seat is typically on the floor; we just put it on the table for the photo!
November 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment