.

.

December 6, 2010

Colts Fan!

Hadley was dressed up and ready to go for her big debut at the Crone/Finny/Muir/Kraft/Tomlinson/Haselhorst Colts party! Each week, a different family hosts everyone for the Colts game. We've known these family friends since I was little, so I was excited to introduce my little girl to everyone! To make it even more exciting, Chuck's family was in town for the weekend from Dallas to visit with us and cheer on their Cowboys. I know Hadley's Colts outfit is a bit over-the-top...don't judge! She only had the whole getup on for a few pics, then she ditched the tutu and bow and stuck with just the onesie and BabyLegs.

Daddy trying to console Hadley...she is NOT a fan of hats, headbands, or hair bows!

"Aunt" Natalie!

Attempt at a family pic...someone's little hand was in the way!

Sound asleep (despite the loud cheering in the background) in Uncle Scott's arms.

Uncle Scott and Aunt Joy!

Celebrating a touchdown with Mimi!


No comments:

Post a Comment